Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day in review

Played 1 session today, 239 hands total.  Won $128.20.

Only one hand I don't really feel comfortable with.  I double barreled because we were 4 handed, but feel now that it was a spew.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 4 Players - (http://www.legopoker.com/hh)

SB: $20.65
BB: $72.80
UTG: $114.10
Hero (BTN): $53.80

Preflop: Hero is dealt 7c 7s (4 Players)
UTG folds, Hero raises to $1.75, SB folds, BB calls $1.25

Flop: ($3.75) 3h Ac Td (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero bets $3.00, BB calls $3.00

Turn: ($9.75) 6s (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero bets $6.00, BB calls $6.00

River: ($21.75) 8d (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Pot Size: $21.75 ($1.05 Rake)

3 comments:

Shy Turtle said...

Yeah, I'd probably shut down after the flop call. Did you have any reads on this guy to give reason to fire again? I'll fire a lot of times here if villian is a habitual floater.

DODGYKEN said...

Hi Jared,

I don't think it's worth double barrelling here. I only really double barrel in cases where the board changes in such a way that it looks like it's helped my hand.

If this flop had just one overcard and a flush draw I might have double barrelled as you may have been ahead. Here though it's likely he has you beat.

c1rca said...

Yeah the six does not really change things. check behind is definetely the best play unless you have a specific read on villain that he has been floating but floating oop wouldnt be a very solid play.